Report a Positive Case or Close Contact
If you need to report a positive case or close contact for a player or coach, please click here to submit a RAYB COVID-19 Report.
You will receive a response with next steps from the RAYB COVID Task Force as soon as possible following submission of your report.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Joey White at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-357-2752.
RAYB Covid-19 Preparedness Plan - Updated 05/10/2021
Our association adheres to the rules and guidelines outlined by the Minnesota Department of Health, in partnership with and as required by the City of Roseville and City of Maplewood to maintain our field permits with these cities. All coaches, players, and parents are expected to follow and enforce these guidelines.
Per Executive Order 21-11 and the MN Dept of Health's corresponding guidance on outdoor sporting events, players, coaches, and spectators are not required to wear a mask outdoors. Mask usage is still recommended if 6-foot distance cannot be maintained.
RAYB participants are expected to adhere to any local requirements or umpire instructions that are more restrictive than RAYB's requirements.
All players, coaches, and spectators must complete a self-health check before coming to any practice or game. This includes looking for the following symptoms:
- Fever (100.4F or higher)
- New onset or worsening cough
- New loss of taste or smell
- Shortness of breath/difficulty breathing
- Sore throat
- Muscle pain
- Extreme fatigue
- New severe headache
- New nasal congestion/runny nose
If any symptoms are present, players and coaches must adhere to the following protocols:
One "Less Common" Symptom
- Stay home from youth sports for 24 hours after symptoms improved.
One "More Common" Symptom or multiple "Less Common" Symptoms
- If tested for COVID-19 and result is negative, player or coach may return to team activities 24 hours after symptoms improve
- If not tested for COVID-19, player or coach must stay home from team activities for at least 10 days AND 24 hours after symptoms have improved
- Follow the RAYB reporting steps below
As soon as any player or coach either tests positive for COVID-19 or learns that they've been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, the following steps must be taken:
- Parent or coach must submit a report to RAYB
- The RAYB COVID-19 Task Force will review the report and follow up with next steps based on current Minnesota Department of Health guidelines
- Until the RAYB COVID-19 Task Force has authorized a return to the field, the player or coach may not participate in practices or games
Coaches must take attendance for all practices and games in order to enable accurate contact tracing.