The C League is a recreational and instructional league for boys and girls who are currently in 2nd and 3rd grade. The goal of the C League is to ensure that the kids have fun while improving their baseball skills. The C league utilizes pitching machines at this level to induce more playable balls in the field and to develop player batting skills.
The full season runs from mid- to late-April through mid- to late-July, with details listed below.
- Practices begin mid- to late-April (weather permitting, targeting April 15, 2019)
- Pre-season practices will be held Sunday, Monday and Wednesday at the coaches' discretion
- Games begin the first week of May (weather permitting, targeting May 6, 2019)
- During the season, practices will be held Sunday evenings
- Games are Mondays & Wednesdays at 6:15pm and are always dependent on weather and subject to change
- Field locations are at Roseville's Owasso Ballfields and Evergreen Park, in addition to games potentially being played in Maplewood and Little Canada parks (TBD)
- The regular season will end by July 4th
- Playoffs are held Monday-Thursday the week after July 4th (July 8-11, 2019)
- The end-of-year RAYB jamboree will be held in mid-July and will include players from each team
- The volunteer requirement applies to all C League families. Please view the Volunteer Policy for more information.
Questions? Please reach out to your assigned coach or contact the league commissioner, Joey White, or the Rec League Director, Sarah Hammes (contact information for both is above).