Code of Conduct
Roseville Area Youth Baseball participants will be held responsible for their actions during league play. All players and coaches must sign, and understand this code of conduct prior to the start of the season.
- I will respect and adhere to all the rules governing eligibility and competition.
- I will use good sportsmanship and demonstrate support for everyone on the field and in the stands at every game.
- I will do my best to remember that youth sports is supposed to be FUN and that winning and losing are part of everyone's experience.
- I will express my concerns through the proper channels in a dignified manner.
- I will not interrupt a game to discuss a call or rule, and I will only address issues
- I will respect the volunteers who are assisting with the conduct of these events.
All participants in RAYB will be held responsible for their actions during games.
- If I argue an umpires call, I can be ejected by the umpire from the game without warning.
- If I use profanity, I can be ejected by the umpire from the game without warning.
- If I make physical contact with an opposing player in order to hurt or jar the ball loose, when it is ruled intentional by an um pire, I can be ejected by the umpire from the game without warning.
- If I "trash talk", argue, vent negative comments, or make un-sportsman like gestures to my opponent, spectators in the stands oranyone around the field, the umpire will give a bench warning and a 2nd bench warning will result in a forfeit of the game.
- If I get ejected from a game and continue to break the rules above, I will be suspended until the community director reinstates me/or the whole team. And / or removed from any playoff and/or end of year tournament.
- If I display rage by damaging property orthrowing equipment during or after a game, I will 1st be given a bench warning and a 2nd bench warning will result in a forfeit ofthe game.
- If I use illegal drugs, tobacco or alcohol at any practices, league games and playoff tournaments. I can be suspended by the coach or director for the remainder of the season, or until I’m reinstated by the League.