New Site Design!
RAYB has a new site design and content management system! This means parents will need to create a new user account, and then set up their players. A single player can be associated with multiple user accounts, so all parents and guardians can complete and view registrations, view family calendars, etc.
Once a user account is set up and a player is created, and you want to set up another user account to be associated with that player, complete the following steps after logging in:
1. Click Account in the top navigation.
2. Click Participants in the left navigation (click the down arrow if you are accessing the website from a mobile device).
3. Click 'View Details' on the participant (player) in question.
4. Once on the player profile, click Add Account at the top.
5. Enter the user's (parent's) email address. At this time they will receive an email address inviting them to access the participant.
To view your player's calendar, click on Family Calendar at the top of the page. This will be associated with your player for every year they play with RAYB. If you add the calendar feed to your preferred calendar type it will remain the same feed year after year - no need to re-add a new feed each year.
If you are experiencing any issues or have questions, please reach out to Ang Dezelske (RAYB Registration Director) at firstname.lastname@example.org.